- 02.10.2014 UNIGINE-powered Sumoman has been chosen as one of the 8 finalists of IGF China
- 28.03.2014 Algorithmic Wanderers: John Gerrard Studio presents a new real-time art installation utilizing UNIGINE Engine
- 20.12.2013 UNIGINE Bell 206 is "The most impressive simulator" at I/ITSEC 2013
- 24.10.2013 Survive the Seas in Oil Rush; Out Now for iOS
- 09.07.2013 Ai3D UNIGINE-based Steamship Simulator Successfully Completes Beta Testing
- 12.06.2013 UNIGINE Rescue Helicopter Demo Breathes New Life for the Simulation Industry
- 05.06.2013 Pay What You Want for Oil Rush in the Humble Indie Bundle 8
- 30.04.2013 Trinity Interactive Has Licensed UNIGINE Engine for Simulation and Training Systems
- 04.04.2013 All-New UNIGINE Valley Benchmark Is Bundled with EVGA GeForce GTX Graphics Cards
- 18.03.2013 A spectacular new mobile experience with Oil Rush 3D strategy game on your Android device
- 26.02.2013 UNIGINE’s Heaven Benchmark Bundled with New, Ultra High-end ZOTAC GeForce GTX TITAN and Beyond
- 14.02.2013 UNIGINE's Newest Valley Benchmark Features Huge, Open-Space Expanses
- 12.02.2013 UNIGINE's Heaven Benchmark Releases Version 4.0 and Extended Editions
- 22.01.2013 Oil Rush 3D mobile strategy game is announced for Android
- 20.11.2012 JSC "ALMAZ-ANTEY" MSDB", One of The World's Leading Defense Companies, Is Now Using UNIGINE Engine Technology
- 31.05.2012 Oil Rush DLC: Tower Defense Map Pack
- 07.03.2012 Heaven DX11 Benchmark is Back with Version 3.0
- 24.02.2012 Oil Rush is available in retail
- 21.01.2012 Strange Games Unleashes the Awesomely Destructive Puzzle-Shooter "Demolicious" on the iOS App Store
- 28.12.2011 Flying Cafe announces Cradle project
- 22.11.2011 Oil Rush Release Date and Special Offers for Indie Developers
- 03.11.2011 Strange Games Unveils “Demolicious” an Original Action Puzzle-Shooter Game
- 27.10.2011 Unigine Corp. Expands Operations to Europe
- 05.10.2011 Less Than €999 for Indie License of Unigine SDK
- 30.08.2011 BlueGiant Interactive licenses Unigine engine for future game titles
- 29.08.2011 Oil Rush game hits Ubuntu Software Center
- 27.07.2011 Mac OS X and iOS support in Unigine Engine
- 22.06.2011 ACTIPLAY has released Unigine-powered ActiSKU real-time 3D solution for market researches
- 18.03.2011 ACTIPLAY has released Unigine-powered advergame for kids
- 02.03.2011 Introducing Heaven DX11 Benchmark 2.5 and its Professional edition
- 14.02.2011 Android platform support in Unigine Engine
- 16.12.2010 Dilogus fantasy RPG comes to life with Unigine engine
- 13.12.2010 Winners of Linux game development contest get free Unigine engine licenses
- 08.12.2010 Unigine Engine Integrates PlayStation 3 Support
- 25.11.2010 Unigine supports Linux game development with engine license giveaway
- 15.09.2010 Happy month for licensing Unigine engine
- 01.09.2010 Unigine Corp. announces OilRush naval strategy game for Windows, Linux and PS3
- 05.02.2010 Unigine engine empowers dinosaurs game
- 22.10.2009 The first DirectX 11 benchmark released on the basis of Unigine engine
- 01.10.2009 Unigine Engine Gets DirectX 11 Into Gear
- 21.08.2009 Arisnova licenses Unigine engine
- 29.06.2009 Unigine Joins PLAYSTATION®3 Tools and Middleware Program
- 21.04.2009 Candella Systems licenses Unigine engine
- 19.01.2009 AI3D has released a city-scale project based on Unigine technologies
- 03.12.2008 First production stage of "Magus ex Machina" is completed
- 01.12.2008 DHLXStudios licenses Unigine technologies
- 24.11.2008 VZillion Inc. and Unigine Corp. create unique alliance to bring virtual Internet to life
- 30.10.2008 "Tropics" Demo 1.1 shows DirectX 10.1 features
- 01.10.2008 1% per day
- 04.09.2008 "Tropics", a new Unigine-powered demo is released
- 25.03.2008 PlaySys develops a Unigine-based 3D adventure game
- 07.01.2008 First Modern S-3D Game Engine Demonstrated At CES!
- 16.06.2006 Afterfall and Unigine Corp. combine forces
UNIGINE 2 will be exhibited at SIGGRAPH 2015, the 42nd international conference and exhibition on computer graphics and interactive techniques in Los Angeles Convention center (August, 11-13). You are welcome to visit our booth #853 to see amazing new demos, talk to UNIGINE team members and get hands-on interactive experience with UNIGINE 2!
UNIGINE 2 has successfully reached the beta stage, introducing a lot of improvements: PBR (Physically-Based Rendering), C# API, revamped tools, performance optimizations and a much more. The 2.0 release is scheduled for Q3 2015. You can track progress in the development log.
Our customers from France have released Twinmotion, a UNIGINE-powered visualization software that allows you to instantly create a digital model of your 3D projects, to add life in real time. We are very proud to be a part of the visulazation revolution in architecture! Watch promotional videos: Twinmotion Real-time and Less clicks More Architecture.
UNIGINE-powered Sumoman (a horizontal arcade puzzler with an advanced physics, destructible objects and ability to reverse time) has been chosen by game development industry leaders as one of the 8 finalists in Main Competition of the 6th Independent Games Festival China (Shanghai, October 19-21). Read more in the official press-release.
28 × 24 foot real-time simulation of Nevada solar thermal power plant is presented at Lincoln Center (New York). This astonishingly real virtual world is meticulously constructed by the team of Irish artist John Gerrard using UNIGINE Sim technology. Read more on the official website of Lincoln Center.
New version of the UNIGINE developers portal has been launched, featuring improved account management for companies, better technical support services, and more improvements for customers.
John Gerrard Studio, an art-group of the Irish artist John Gerrard, publishes a new real-time 3D simulation, first-based on UNIGINE Engine. The project titled "Exercise (Dunhuang) 2014" is a large-scale cinematic art installation by John Gerrard that takes place in the heart of the Chinese desert. Read more in the official press-release.